I always remember this book when August rolls around and school starts back up. The Teacher from the Black Lagoon is a classic read for kids. It makes light of the terror children may feel when they walk into the mysterious and intimidating building that is their elementary school.
A new school year is always scary, you are in a class with different students, the comfort of your previous class is gone. What if your teacher is simply awful? What if she doesn't like you? All very serious questions for young minds. Students who are somewhat nervous or frightened for their new school year to begin can easily relate to this short book. Happy new school year and best of luck to all the kiddos out there!
-A

I love these books!!! There's a whole series with like The Librarian from the Black Lagoon and The Gym Teacher from the Black Lagoon and just about every possible school employee. I think we own all of them :P
ReplyDelete